[Loadstone] Recommended GPS units/devices

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Aug 4 13:45:27 BST 2007

Hi Jacob,

You will find the answers to these and other questions on our website:
http://www.loadstone-gps.com

For information on the Loadstone-GPS software go to:
http://www.loadstone-gps.com/docs/

For information on GPS receivers to use with Loadstone GPS go to:
http://www.loadstone-gps.com/articles and read:
GPS receivers: how they work.
Three GPS receivers compared.

Best regards,