[Loadstone] point table

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Aug 4 02:16:00 BST 2007

The name field can contain 75 chars. We are working on adding point types
and classes (see the tools page on the website under workshop) and it would
be possible to add a 'description' field of let's say 125 chars where you
could enter stuff like phone numbers etc. Keeping the dBase as small as
possible is important as long as we don't find a better (open source) dBase
that does a proper indexing job.

Rob