[Loadstone] point table

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Aug 3 23:24:49 BST 2007

[quoted lines by Mikolaj Rotnicki on 2007/08/03 at 23:55 +0200]

>I believe it is max. 75 characters.

Would it be possible to add a description field to a point which would only be
displayed on request? That way one could add additional data which a user can
optionally request. For xample, each bus stop in my city has a phone number
which one can call to find out when the next bus for each route that uses that
stop will come. This is very useful information to have in the map as a blind
person can't read it off the sign, but adding that kind of information to the
point name often causes it to become too long for the field.