[Loadstone] NMEA log files

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 18 09:02:00 BST 2007

Hi all,

As you know, Loadstone GPS has the ability to create a log file of messages
that are sent between the phone and the receiver. With new receivers
hitting the stores we want to improve our ability to interpret the log
files as they are generated by these receivers. We therefore would like to
ask owners of Royaltec 2100/2110, GlobalSat 338 and receivers based on the
MTK chipset to send us a small log file. All you need to do is, at any
conveniant time, switch on 'start logging' in the options/file menu, leave
it on for two or three minutes and then switch it off again while
navigating with Loadstone. Using FExplorer you'll find a file called
nmea.log in the root directory of the Loadstone program. Beam it to your PC
and send it as an attachment to:
rob at loadstone-gps.com
Many thanks in advance,

Rob