[Loadstone] Point type/class

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Wed Apr 11 22:26:19 BST 2007

Hello  Mikolaj,

I am very interested in your GingerBlu in Poland. Can you give me some
information on how it is formed? Perhaps you could email me off-line as this
is not really a Loadstone issue.

In Ireland, our bus service is preparing a GPS map for locations of bus
stops with timetables.
I would love to be able to tell them Poland has already developed a usable
system.

Yours sincerely,

Cearbhall E. O'Meadhra
president, IDD