[Loadstone] Point type/class

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 11 10:43:48 BST 2007

Hello All,

Thanks to everyone for contributing to the discussion/debate on point
categories and how exactly we should implement them both from a
development and a user's point of view.

To echo what Rob and Shawn said, at this early stage we are trying to come
up with a way to categorise points.  Until we have a list that meets the
needs of the users/developers and fits in with the requirements of the
Symbian framework, we will not even truly be able to consider how best to
implement things - includinghow many categories, subcategories or
dimentions!  (one step at a time!)

In the mean time keep those thoughts coming and once Rob has the web
category/gatheror ready we will be able to further solidify a list!

Best regards,
   Monty