[Loadstone] Point type/class

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Wed Apr 11 09:52:18 BST 2007

There is a Python interpreter for Series 60 which I have to have installed
to run the Guitar tuning and metronome program I use on my phone. I am not
sure how powerful this is and if it could be used to create a better
database, but if your interested in taking a look, I will send it.

Cheers,
Brett.