[Loadstone] bug in my opinion

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Apr 11 03:06:24 BST 2007

This is a known issue. Unfortunately I'm not sure if we'll ever have a
solution. This is because the sdk doesn't seem to document how to turn
bluetooth on or off or how to query its current state. Maybe it's off in a
foot note somewhere, the docs are famous for things like that. Loadstone
will do this when you use the find gps option but that's all being done by
the phone itself. Other programs on the phone can do this since they're
probably written by Nokia who really ought to know how these things work.
Hopefully we'll have a fix for this at some point in the future. The
solution is probably quite easy once found.