[Loadstone] Point type/class

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Wed Apr 11 03:00:18 BST 2007

Rob and Monty,

Thanks so much for working to implement this.  We (users) have wanted this
because we do like the product and want it to fulfill our every need.
Notice the use of "want" and not "require" and we appreciate the fact the
you, the developers, are taking into consideration the things we are asking
for.

Cindy