[Loadstone] bug in my opinion

Jim Ruby jim at blindsea.com
Tue Apr 10 22:30:18 BST 2007

	Hi,

Using nokia 6682 latest firmware for usa
Using latest loadstone as of april 10, 2007

In many of my applications on the 6682 when Bluetooth is off and you enter
the application that requires it will say Bluetooth is switched off, turn it
on yes/no.

Loadstone does not do this.

Secondly the bug if I enter loadstone and Bluetooth is turned off I exit
loadstone, then go and turn Bluetooth on, then re-enter loadstone.
At this point loadstone will never find my gps and it think it is connected.
I have two options in the gps menu
Connect default gps
Find gps receiver
At this point loadstone says already connected if I choose one of these two
options.
There is no disconnection menu option.

The only way to fix this is to restart the phone cause to try and still use
any function it says not connected.

I believe this was braught up before and it was stated there is no way for
the application to check if bt is on/off, but the other programs can tell??

Thanks.