[Loadstone] Point type/class

Jurgen eisbaer at online-rudel.net
Tue Apr 10 20:32:02 BST 2007

Hi Rob and all,

ist. I also propose not to have sub-classes, although they sometimes come to
mind. Let's keep it as simple as possible.

Do You mean simple to implement or to use?

Follow this:
A street is somehow the same as a flowing water. But still a highway is
diferent to a hiking path. So Flowing water and Street would be a Class in
Your modell.
A Restaurant and a supermarket have much in common, when I'm hungry. They
should have a class like Food.

so Streets, flowing Waterways and Food are thre classes.

That makes no sence to me.

AFTER ALL A MODEL WITH THREE LEVELS CAN LOOK  COMPLIKATED  - SOME TIMES TO
MUCH AND IN OTHER SITUATIONS TO LES: But a model with only two levels comes
to its end before it has started.

Dont let us make the same mistakes as the professionals already made.

Regards

Teddy