[Loadstone] Point type/class

M. Jeukendrup mi.lektuur at planet.nl
Mon Apr 9 12:49:59 BST 2007

Hi,
Is it an idea to make listprogram in such a way that selcting the item in
the list can be done by typing tekst.
(Like you can doe in a contactpersonslist from your mobiel phone)
The list of Point Type Classification is getting large.
If there is an possibility to preselect an item by typing text, it takes
less time to select  the classification.

Best Regards,
Michael