[Loadstone] Point type/class

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Apr 9 02:16:00 BST 2007

Hi all,

Next to the work on the 3rd software we are also thinking about a way to
classify points. This would improve the use of the Point Share Exchange and
facilitate downloading points of a special class. What we need is a list of
words that describe a point and/or words that serve as a description of a
category. Below you find a numnber of words that come to mind. The idea is
to expand this list as much as possible and then start grouping them in
something compact enough for use on the phone as well. We'd like to hear
your classifications, because this first list will be incomplete for sure.
Both point descriptions as suggestions for categories are welcome!

Here's the list so far:

Address
airport
ATM/bank