[Loadstone] I-Blue 737, RE: purchasing your first GPS receiver

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Apr 6 16:39:49 BST 2007

Hello,

The Loadstone list is archived.  To check the archive out, visit the
Loadstone web site and navigate to the Support and Mailing List page, then
follow the Mailing List page links until you stumble upon the Mailing list
archives.  That just sounded more convoluted than it actually is.  (only 3
hyperlinks)

Best regards,
   Monty