[Loadstone] purchasing your first GPS receiver

kevin chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Thu Apr 5 17:01:46 BST 2007

Brian,

I am not sure which phone you are using, but I have found that the Qstarz Q818 using the new MDK chipset which performs better than the SIRF III chipset to work very well work with the Nokia 6682. This is a receiver that can track up to 32  satellites with an impressive 32 hour of battery life. And, you can get this receiver for as low as $65. This is a receiver that is very small, it has an on/off switch, with waas enabled by default  (the first receiver to do this).

Kevin