[Loadstone] question

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Apr 2 22:30:32 BST 2007

Hello Carren,

We are currently working on Loadstone for Nokia/Symbian 3RD Edition as a
priority but we can not say for sure at this point when it will be
available.  (hopefully sooner rather than later!)

Sorry for being so vague but we would hate to commit ourselves to a
release date and then not be able to "produce the goods on-time."

We will let this list know further details about the 3RD Edition version
when we have significant information to report.

Best regards,
   Monty