[Loadstone] Key 5 in NavMod.

Gabriel Battaglia gabriele.battaglia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:42:52 BST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charlie" <charlie at loadstone-gps.com>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 1:56 PM

> Gabriel Battaglia <gabriele.battaglia at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> [...] but only if you have loadstone setted with Clock face in givin
>> point direction. Instead I like to keep it with degrees which is more
>> sharp and the up key will indicate just the point to the north heading.
>
> Yes, I can confirm this. But for me it would be confusing, if the up key
> would tell me point in another direction than north. Imho the announcement
> of the next point in heading should be another key, for example shift up.

Hi Charlie.
I never told to change functionality of up key which is absolutely right as
it is now.
My suggestion was to change the feature assigned to key 5 in navigation
mode.
In other words, if you have clock face setted and you want to know what's
the next point in front of you you may press the up key or, if you have
marked points, the 5 key.
But, if you don't have marked points and if you like Loadstone give headers
differently than clockface pressing key number 5 will have the "No points
found" as a result and it could be improved in my opinion, simply allowing
key 5 to tell the next point even if it isn't marked.
Due to my awful english I hope to be understandable.

Greetings from Italy.
Gabriel.