[Loadstone] Key 5 in NavMod.

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon Apr 2 14:18:05 BST 2007

I'll try that next time.  As I said, we were in a car so we really wanted to
know the up coming street one block a head of us.  We were in a new city and
had no idea of the street layouts.  We had printed map directions from
another source but we needed to know right where we were if the street was
just ahead or if we had one or two blocks.

Perhaps I just do not know how to use virtual mode well enough to use that
in a moving vehicle.

Cindy