[Loadstone] question

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Apr 2 12:55:30 BST 2007

Ari Moisio <arimo at netsonic.fi> wrote:

>    If you want a commercial product i'll suggest Wayfinder (or Wayfinder
> Access).

No, thanks. I don't like those off board systems. You are dependent on
network coverage and online connection. It's more or less expensive and if
the connection fails for some reasons, you lose.

> Smart2go   is not very accessible  when navigating.

Smart2go is perfectly acdcessible with Talks and when you have Loadstone,
there's really no need for the additional (and not free) navigation feature
of Smart2go.

regards,
Bert

--
Because of the bad readability of the text.