[Loadstone] Key 5 in NavMod.

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon Apr 2 05:12:42 BST 2007

As far as my experience has been, the up arrow only elicits the up coming
street.  I cannot hear the next street until I arrive at this street.  I
would like to be able to find out if the street I am looking for is one more
or two more, etc.  For me, this is not currently happening in navigation
mode.  If I am in the car, I don't want to be using virtual mode.

Cindy