[Loadstone] Key 5 in NavMod.

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sun Apr 1 23:19:23 BST 2007

I totally second this.  On a recent trip, we wanted to be in navigation mode
and be able to scroll ahead to see if the next street was the one we were
looking for.  It would only tell us the street we were approaching and not
anything beyond that point until we reached it.  We were in a car so we
couldn't just stop and scroll ahead.

Cindy