[Loadstone] Can't always check a point

Raymond Jansen r.jansen at wanadoo.nl
Sat Sep 30 23:48:12 BST 2006

Hi Rob,

The points that I can't check all have a latitude of 52 and a longitude of 5
(so 2 digits instead of 8). So I guess thats the problem. I don't know what
went wrong while creating these points, but I'll see if I can create some
new points tomorrow (Oops, this after noon) and see if I can find out when
it creates these incorrect points.

Regards,

Raymond