[Loadstone] Can't always check a point

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Sep 30 18:16:08 BST 2006

Hi Raymond,

Try to navigate away from the point you are trying to check using the keys
on the keypad, then find the point again and press the star key. I found
that only using the joystick to find a point for checking sometimes results
in not being able to check a point.

If that doesn't work, export your database to your PC and have a look if
the data in the file isn't corrupted.

Rob