[Loadstone] Nokia N70 and headsets

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Sep 30 16:45:33 BST 2006

Hi Nigel,

I use a Nokia HS56W BT headset that weighs 18 grams, you hardly notice it
except for when it's speaking. The N70 can handle multiple BT connections
(don't know how many at the same time). This setup works fine with
Loadstone and Talks, although the volume is a bit low. You can crank up the
HS enough to have a good volume in traffic.

Rob