[Loadstone] Is there an issue with the Holux 236 receiver?

suzanne brewster suzybrew at comcast.net
Fri Sep 29 21:06:20 BST 2006

Hello,

My name is Suzanne Brewster, this is my first general post to the group so I
hope I have done this correctly.

I am just exploring the possibility of loading this software on my phone.  I
am going to have to purchase a blue tooth receiver to make this work
apparently.  Is the Royal Tec that is listed on the website the best one in
people's opinion? Or are there others? I have heard there is a Mini Royal
Tek.  I am a complete novice and trying to learn as much as I can so any
assistance in what model is the best for the money is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Suzy