[Loadstone] Is there an issue with the Holux 236 receiver?

Aedan O'Meara aomeara at iol.ie
Fri Sep 29 12:17:03 BST 2006

	Hi Team,
I am finding that my new Holux  236 receiver seems to be causing
problems for Loadstone.
The autoannounce frequently crashes out and I find that a report of No
signal is in fact false, because if I reboot the phone (Nokia 6680 with
512 mem) then without touching he holux
receiver, I have 4 sats in view and autoannounce carries on again for a
while.
I am unsure if this is a problem between the phone and Holux or if the
information from the Holux is unsuitable for Loadstone.
I did not have this behaviour with my original GPS receiver, but it was
only half as sensitive as the Holux and I don't want to have to go back
to it.
Regards
Aedan O'Meara.