[Loadstone] Memory Card and Data Base Questions

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 24 13:48:09 BST 2006

Michael

You can get a 2gb card for your 6680. I have a Kingston card. The model number for the card is a
MMCM/2GB. The thing is with some of the larger card; The responce is a little slower. Most of the
slowness has to do with the phone and not the MMCM card.

Keep in mind; You can have many databases on your card and switch between the ones that you need for
the area that you are in. The largest database that I have for the time being for the area that I'm
in is 6.4MB in size. But if you are hiking; and if you can get the zip codes that you will be
passing through, Then you can just load thoes zip codes and get much more information just for the
area's that you are passing through. So if you go this rout; After you look up each zipcode and get
the LO/LA numbers, then just go to the LoadSton point share site and request like a 2 or 3 mile area
and you should be OK like that.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.