[Loadstone] A small suggestion

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Sep 21 04:00:58 BST 2006

We're thinking of putting in some kind of street mode. My idea was to use
the joystick, up would be walk forward, left/right would turn that direction
and down would turn around. Select would let you choose which street of an
intercection to focus on. This would all depend on point names being labeled
with the @ separating the street names. Unless we come up with a better way
of storing street information. This is all just in the thinking about stage
at the moment thoe.