[Loadstone] A small suggestion

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Sep 21 01:16:10 BST 2006

A lot of points wouldn't be unique with only 32 characters to work with.
This still wouldn't solve the scaling problem. To generate the list the
entire result set has to be stored in memory. On a large database this just
wouldn't fit. The speed problems aren't because of the calculations but the
read speed of the database engine, something that's internal to the phone.