[Loadstone] A small suggestion

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Wed Sep 20 19:34:43 BST 2006

Hi Shawn

  I checked with N6680 and phone book using Mobilespeak and it  can handle
at least 40  characters. If we reserver two characters for chek state, six
chars for distance and  rest of the line for point name i think most of
those point names are unique.

  Creatin those lists will require more calculation but  point distances
should be calculated anyway to find nearest point.

--
arimo