[Loadstone] Entering points from "www.multimap.com"

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Sep 20 16:09:55 BST 2006

Hi Jan,

To manually input point information, press SoftKey1 (Options), select
Functions, and then "Enter Point".  For the longitude and latitude you
need to enter the decimal longitude/latitude.

Example:

Name: Copenhagen Airport
Latitude: 55.6369000
Longitude: 12.6420000

Then, press SoftKey1  (options)and select "Save"".

Note:  When entering the ddecimal point in the coordinate values you may
need to press the NumberSign key.

Best regards,
   Monty