[Loadstone] A small suggestion

Rob Melchers rmpro at planet.nl
Mon Sep 18 23:47:15 BST 2006

Glad to be of service and no need to apologize, every suggestion is
welcomed, read and considered. Your wishlist is our wishlist and yes, it
would be great if Loadstone GPS becomes not only the cheapest but also the
best navigational tool for blind and visually impaired people.

So keep those questions and suggestions coming, but please allow for some
time for the implementation of it all.

Rob