[Loadstone] A small suggestion; Apologise

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Mon Sep 18 22:45:14 BST 2006

    Hi!
I just wanted to tell that all my suggestions do not absolutely mean that I am not satisfied with your product. To be honest, it is the cheapest and the most user-friendly GPS solution I know or have ever seen), but I read about other similar solutions and would like Loadstone to be even better than they are; moreover, I write which functions I consider useful, taking the ideas from my practical experience
(I mean functions such as eg.: Unicode support; browsing POI (esp. personal ones) according to chronology, quick adding POIs (from this list or just the last one which has been saved) to CheckPoint list; deleting POIs with Del key; automatic route saving (coordinate changes are recorded and as a result you can be followed almost exact way - it is a kind of wayfinder usage); checking time/distance from the beginning/ to the end of our route; chained points; route reversing... (you are guide from the beginning to the end or from the end to the beginning of your route, from one point to the next one).
I know some of those functions have been placed on the todo list (thanks for that) and hope that Loadstone will keep on becoming better and better!