[Loadstone] A small suggestion

Rob Melchers rmpro at planet.nl
Mon Sep 18 22:42:09 BST 2006

Hi Przemyslaw,

I think your best option is to enter a new point at that same place and
give it a different name. That only involves the NumberSign and let's say a
letter. Later you check the number of satellites on your new fix and if
it's better you delete the old point and rename the 'letter' to what you
had before.

Rob