[Loadstone] A small suggestion

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Mon Sep 18 21:58:13 BST 2006

Oh, I was trying it as well (in the presented circumstances, meaning on the bus, at the bus stop); but before I noticed that current POI required correction, pressed 0 for exploration mode, then F1 for Functions, twice joystick down for Find Point, wrote a part of POI name, confirmed the proper one, pressed # for update, and chose even "save from commencement", the bus had already
gone and I didn't manage to correct my point.
I was also trying out the method with keys 1-9, but it was even more difficult to makr and update the current POI (after pressing 0 it was impossible, so I moved abit, but I and I couldn't find it again).
Sorry if I make too mess about nothing, but I've just wanted to prove how fast I could correct my Point if from navigation mode it was enough to press 0, 5/*, #, F1, Joystick, F1.
(I hope you understand what I mean) ...
Or maybe some of you has a better solution?