[Loadstone] A small suggestion

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Mon Sep 18 20:42:03 BST 2006

Thanks for your reply. I read it in the documentation, but in practice  sometimes it's quite difficult to quickly find a current POI by
keys 1-9 (especially if there are many points in database nearby).
If I have eg. ten seconds for making change of my current POI, I will not manage...
OK, if I press joystick in the navigation mode and the Loadstone is showing my current POI, I can press 0 to go to exploration mode and then the same POI is shown, but even if I press 5, I can't then mark this POI by pressing * or update by pressing #.
It would be nice if I could...