[Loadstone] A small suggestion
monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Sep 18 19:43:30 BST 2006
Yes there is a way to update the position of a previously saved point.
1. Activate Exploration mode by pressing the 0 key.
2. Virtually move to the point you would like to update using keys 1
3. Once on the point you would like to update, press the NumberSign key.
4. *optional*: If you wish you can update any field in the presented
form. (E.G. misspelled text label, Long/Lat ETc)
5. Press Softkey1 and choose: Save using current.
6. Press the 0 key to once again return to Navigation mode.
Also, regarding your problem with Checking (marking) points in
Exploration mode I was able to do this with success. Are you first
virtually moving to the point in question using keys 1 through 9 then
pressing the Asterisk key? Best regards,
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, [iso-8859-2] Przemys?aw Rogalski wrote:
> Is it possible to quickly (in just few seconds) update the point you are currently being shown in Navigation mode?
> Imagine you saved a POI of the busstop; but few days later, going by the same bus, you notice that precision of your POI is too low, so you want to correct it; however, the bus stops only for eg. ten seconds. You would like to qukckly update the existing current POI , and not create a new one.
> Is there a way to do it?
> Thank for reply!
> Loadstone mailing list
> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
More information about the Loadstone