[Loadstone] A small suggestion

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Sep 18 19:43:30 BST 2006

Hello,

Yes there is a way to update the position of a previously saved point.

1.  Activate Exploration mode by pressing the 0 key.

2.  Virtually move to the point you would like to update using keys 1
through 9.

3.  Once on the point you would like to update, press the NumberSign key.

4. *optional*:  If you wish you can update any field in the presented
form.  (E.G. misspelled text label, Long/Lat ETc)

5.  Press Softkey1 and choose: Save using current.

6.  Press the 0 key to once again return to Navigation mode.

Also, regarding your problem with Checking (marking) points in
Exploration mode I was able to do this with success.  Are you first
virtually moving to the point in question  using keys 1 through 9 then
pressing the Asterisk key? Best regards,

Best regards,
   Monty