[Loadstone] Further thoughts.

Kevin Schweikert kevins7 at chartermi.net
Mon Sep 18 15:31:58 BST 2006

In the documentation it clearly states that when you first inter loadstone
that you are in navigation mode.  With all programs and products for the
blind we need to learn them.  I personally feel that this is a fine product,
and that all efforts are being made to improve it.  I feel you are over the
line with your criticisms.  As you work with the program you learn how to
use the product.  I really think this is what you need to do.  I was
confused in the beginning, but as I use loadstone I learn it.  So please
learn to use what you have, and if you can't do that, maybe you can get some
one to make a program just for you that will be just perfect.