[Loadstone] Thanks for info, Shawn.

Aedan O'Meara aomeara at iol.ie
Mon Sep 18 12:45:34 BST 2006

Hi Shawn,
Many thanks for the info in your last msg. I must apologise if my
comments were a bit O T T, as I would not like to in any way upset the
team or yourself. As I have so often said here, this project is
absolutely fantastic and is what I have been looking for for years. I
had wrongly assumed that the developement team were fully sighted, my
apologies.
Again, I must congratulate you on the working engine in this software
and I now use it on a daily basis. I fully appreciate the thought and
hard work put into programming this.
I have made a financial contribution to your project and I would
encourage other users to do the same.
Regards and thanks.
Aedan O'Meara.