[Loadstone] Creating routs and point of interest

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Sep 18 03:43:54 BST 2006

The from commencement option will use the gps position at the time you
pressed the key to label the point. This means you can move the position you
want to label, hit the key, and take your time about entering the
information even if you're moving. The use current option will use the gps
position at the time this option is selected. This means that you can start
labeling a point you know is coming up and then get the position when you
arrive.