[Loadstone] Reply to Shawn et al.

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Sun Sep 17 19:11:14 BST 2006

Why are you presenting your views in such a complaining way?
The project is quite new, each month a new version and documentation is released; furthermore, the mailing list has been created to improve the application!
Loadstone (as a program and as a team) has already helped me many many times  and I feel very thankful for that!
You should bear in mind that there is no product in the world that is absolutely perfect, and that nobody is perfect but we are here to come close to the ideal everyday!