[Loadstone] Chained points + route suggestion

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Sun Sep 17 12:57:35 BST 2006

Hello!
When  'will Chained Points' will be implemented to Loadstone?
(I mean, in Use Checkpoint mode the next point would be ALWAYS the one which had been place as the next one in the check point list).
In that case we should set Loadstone to lead us forwards or backwards (an option of reversing the route).
I would also suggest a function of announcing the time and/or distance from the place where we ara at the moment to the beginning and the end of the route
(how far and how long we are travelling a loaded route and how much time and distance is left)
Regards!
Przemyslaw    .