[Loadstone] Some suggestions for team.

Kevin Schweikert kevins7 at chartermi.net
Sat Sep 16 22:41:07 BST 2006

I don't understand the confusion with the Exploration mode and navigation
mode.  If you look in the options menu, and it says Exploration mode then
you know if you select that item, that is the mode you will be in when you
select it.  I am using Talks and when I press the zero key it tells me what
mode I just went to.