[Loadstone] holux slim 236

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Sep 16 09:29:35 BST 2006

Hi Cindy,

Any of the Bluetooth GPS receivers used with Loadstone are compatible with
both  Trekker and the BrailleNote GPS.  The difference is mainly features
and attributes.  Example: battery life, sensitivity Etc.

The Holux GR-236 is indeed a very good receiver, but so are the others
too.  In fact, I believe BrailleNotes sold in Europe are now (or will be
soon) shipping with a Royaltek.

Best regards,
   Monty