[Loadstone] Area exporter testing

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 14 22:52:52 BST 2006

Suggestion:

When you use this way; How about naming the file the same name as the lowest level that you have
selected. This away a person could easyally get several files and wouldn't have to remember to
rename any of them before getting the next one.

I just tried it and it gave me the area that I'm in. Good job!

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.