[Loadstone] Marking POI - problem

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Sep 13 11:09:52 BST 2006

I see your problem. When you enter exploration mode it will say the closest
point and in which direction it is. Your position isn't moved to that point
thoe. Your position is either your current gps position or the last gps
position. You have to move to the desired point with the number keys. They
work as follows: 2 north, 3 north east, 6 east, 9 south east,  8 south, 7
south west, 4 west, 1 north west. The lay out is the 8 main directions of a
compass. Once you move to a point either using the number keys or the find
point option then you can mark or unmark it.