[Loadstone] Marking POI - problem

Kevin Schweikert kevins7 at chartermi.net
Wed Sep 13 04:39:52 BST 2006

I have 0.62.
The laugh is on me.  I was confused with the data base, and point lists.  If
I would have named my root file default instead of club I would have been
fine.
The one thing I don't understand is the logic of the keys in exploration
mode.  For example I have a point called my house.  When I first go in to
exploration mode, the point comes up.  I push the select key, and it says my
house.  Then I press the 5 key, and it says my house.  I wish to mark this
point, and so I press the star key, and nothing happens.  If I go in to the
options, and select fine point, and ask for my house it will find it, and I
say yes when asked, then I can mark the point.
I also don't understand, when in exploration mode what directions the keys
move in.  I moved a while back and am not real sure of the streets right
around me.  I have played and played in this mode to try and figure out the
logic, but I fail.
Hope I make sense here.  Thanks for all the hard work that goes in to this
project.