[Loadstone] To Monty, Shawn, etc.

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Sep 12 23:03:40 BST 2006

Hi Aedan,

We are working on making the program more user friendly and I can
understand  your confusion as the menu items do sometimes  differ from
conventions  found on the phone.  I guess we were just trying to get the
thing ready willing and able first but we are now able to make other
improvements  over time and it is very useful to have feedback from
yourself and others so we can keep making this better and better.

I am working on an interactive feature request / bug tracking tool which
will allow interested people to  submit and monitor features and bugs.  It
should be ready soon.  A new release should be up within a couple of days
as well!

Also, thanks for posting a beginners guide to the mailing list funnily
enough a manual is currently being written and should be on the web site
shortly.

We really appreciate the efforts many of you are going to whether it is
language translation, documentation writing, program porting or just
belonging to the community and providing valuable feedback .

Thanks and best regards,
   Monty