[Loadstone] To Monty, Shawn, etc.

Aedan O'Meara aomeara at iol.ie
Tue Sep 12 12:17:27 BST 2006

Hi all,
Yes, Monty, it appears that I was quite mixed up about what mode I was
in last week. My fully sighted son explained to me that when I thought I
was in Exploration mode I was in fact in Navigation mode.
If I might explain:
Under your functions sub menu, you are indicating the state of each
option that one may select rather than the current state of that mode.
In other software on this phone, Nokia 6680, I am used to these options
stating what mode they are currently in. I think this is why so many are
confused with this fine package.
I am now making routes without any difficulty and while it took a little
getting used to, cruising around with the number keys 1-9, I am very
impressed with the amount of work you all have put into this package.
I placed a beginners guide on this list last Saturday night to help
others avoid the pitfalls that I met. Feel free to use it any way you
want.
Regards and thanks to all for all the hard work.
Aedan O'Meara.
Cork
Ireland.