[Loadstone] Thanks Shawn, Monty et al

Kevin Schweikert kevins7 at chartermi.net
Mon Sep 11 21:36:49 BST 2006

I am a little confused.
If you mark points, and then close loadstone, the points you marked aren't
marked when you bring up loadstone again, are they?  I made a root going
down to the pool from my house.  If these marked points stay marked then I
wouldn't need the root, would I?  Seems like they weren't marked, and that
is why I made the root.